Friday, December 26, 2008

26th December 2008

It's 26th of December.
Does anyone remember what is the special thing today?
It's TSUNAMI!

I repeat, it's TSU-NA-MI !
The day where a lot of humans died on this day.
This is due to a big big big sea splash happened at... the sea. LOL

Anyway...
Today, there was some DBKLs came to my taman perumahan and sprayed those anti-aedes aerosol sprays.

Cool huh? The whole house area was covered with those sprays.
The houses could not be seen too.
They came into all the houses and sprayed.
Uhh... All the peoples have to wait outside the house and of course, cover their nose.

My house was so smelly after the sprays.
And I have to wait outside the house for 15 minutes! =.="
I should take some pictures for you guys... But I left my phone inside the house.
So.. I'm sorry!

The reason why they sprayed it is because...
This month,
Our taman perumahan... got so so so many peoples kena aedes.
So, maybe the government sent them here. =)

Even my dad also kena already.

End.

No comments: