Thursday, December 25, 2008

Yeah, It is Christmas today.
There's nothing special for me.
But peoples get so high when its Christmas.
I don't understand.

Anyway, I wish everyone Merry Christmas.
Where's my present?
If you have no presents for me, nah, click the red X at the right corner of your screen. XD

Between, the day I am waiting for is coming soon.
Most awaiting day of the year.
Shhh.

=====================================================

I got fed up yesterday.
There was this boy from my tuition get me fed up.
Actually, I do not know him.
He got my e-mail from don't know where.

He asked me something in the MSN yesterday.
'Now you at PusatTuisyenMartin?'
Seriously, I don't like to talk to unknowns.
So, I didn't answer him. Not a word.

I put my status to busy later on so that he should know that I'M BUSY.
A moment later,
He came with another message to me.
Guess what stupid idiot message I got?

He said:
noob

He said:
diam

I got so angry and fed up when he said me NOOB.
Hello, what class and standard and WHO ARE YOU to say me noob, idiot?!!
Don't think I don't know what's the meaning of noob!
I think you are more noober than you think I am!

Stupid idiot duck, get off from my way!
Idiot chicken! Idiot duck! Idiot goose! Idiot everything!!! ><

I'm so going to block and delete him from my MSN list.
Yes, I'm mean. So what?

This is my blog. MY BLOG.
I can write whatever I want !!

End.

No comments: