Wednesday, December 24, 2008

TaGgEd by VaNeSSa the LeNg LuI oLd FriEnd

Directions : Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave a comment (''You're tagged!'') and to read your blog, you can't tag the person who tagged you. Since you can't tag me, let me know when you've posted your blog, so I can see your weirdness.



FACT ONE: I have no idea what to write.

FACT TWO: I know I can marry a Billionaire. XD

FACT THREE: I am scared of some of the insects like butterflies, dragonflies, BIG grasshopper and many more. I think they are disgusting too. Last night, there was a big GRASSHOPPER in my house and I can't watch the television peacefully!

FACT FOUR: I love singing but sadly, my sounds ain't that good. But, I'LL STILL SING!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

FACT FIVE: I hate those peoples which always go to the teacher and manja manja trying to become their pets. Yes, its you! Who else if its not you?!

FACT SIX: I'm very outdated in English songs.

FACT SEVEN: Once ago, I was running with my friend in the school compound and accidentally, she fell down. I was so scared that the teachers and her parents will come and scold me. So, I took my bag and hided near the parking lots outside the school to avoid from her parents.

FACT EIGHT: I'm a hyperactive child and all the school's activities will be joined by me. Yeah, don't you realize that you can see my face everywhere?

FACT NINE: I hate to cry in the school.

FACT TEN: I hate peoples saying or telling rude words.

FACT ELEVEN: I still love to play kid's stuffs.

FACT TWELVE: 75% I do not know how to read Chinese words.

FACT THIRTEEN: I hate big, terrible flu.

FACT FOURTEEN: I don't wear sleeveless clothes. Don't ask me why. Me myself also don't know.

FACT FIFTEEN: I once pumped my butt when I was a small,young kid.

FACT SIXTEEN: I miss my childhood times because I did a lot of stupid things.

10 peoples I tag:

`Hui Xia [She's one of the active blogger]
`Manda [She never does tags]
`May Koon [She's active in blogging.And I can't remember did I tag her before. ]
`Michelle C [I didn't tag her before]
`Shanny C [I didn't tag her before!]
`Shun-Zi [Pity her, her blog is empty!!]
`Smith S [He never update his blog so I give him some jobs]
`Vannessa Q [Just tag la]
`It might be ghost.
`But, don't haunt me.

End.

No comments: