Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Congratulations to the humans humans who got straight As'!

Hehe...

You guys shall be very happy with your achievement.

I want to be like you guys too!

Get straight As !

Hmm..

Time passes so fast without noticing..

10 MONTHS later, I'll be having my PMR.

Guys, wish me lucks from now on.

Haha, I know, I'm too fast.

Anyway, I'll hold up my socks,

And study hard!

Strive for STRAIGHT As.

That's what I aim.

And THAT'S WHAT I'LL GET.

hold up my socks. hold up my socks. hold up my socks.

But seriously, I'll put more efforts in my Maths.

Because I love Maths!! ^^

See, if I can't get A in my maths, I'll go and suicide.

But seriously, I really have to put more efforts in my Science and History.

Sigh~~ I was once very good in my history.

But since I entered Form 2. My history dropped badly.I hate it.

End.

No comments: