Wednesday, December 31, 2008

So,

New Year has arrived.

I'm totally a 2008 freak!!

I don't want 2008 to end badly.

2008.
2008
2008.

A year which, I'm the big boss of the students.
A year which, I have good friends.
A year which, I have good and LAZY teachers.
A year which, gossiping about others.
A year which, a lot of babi[s] appeared. cha siew, khinzir, babi.
A year which, my class is ALWAYS THE WINNER.
A year which, my class WON IN MANY COMPETITIONS.
A year which, my class got many of the teacher's HOPES.
A year which, I felt so so happy.
A year which, I felt so crazy.
A year which, EVERYTHING'S GOOD!

2009. PMR. PMR.
Sorry to those who got bad mood after seeing the word PMR. XD

Anyway, hopefully, I can get a new phone and a new MP4+camera!
Yes, I'm going to buy a MP4 after I have enough money !!!

If there's an IPod touch drop from the sky, not bad too.

BYE bye to my lovely 2008.
I will never forget you.
I love you, babe.
LOL, 2008.

End.

No comments: