Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Feelings are Back

The feelings of becoming cheerleader is back.
Oh my, What happened to me?
I'm crazy, dude.
Fine...


Schools gonna reopen soon.
Bored hell =(
Haven't buy school books.
This long holiday, I never asked my mother about the books.
And finally one day...
When you buy books hah?
Ehh.. How should I know? You give me money, I'll go buy.
What la? I thought got people sponsor you?
Sweat....

Another story,
I have a new PC now.
I love it since it BRIGHTEN up my day.
LOL.
But haiz...



PMR PMR PMR PMR PMR.




The most un-awaiting event.
I guess, nobody love it right?

Sometimes, I wish the time would pass faster so that I will have no more stress on PMR.
But, after thinking again,
After PMR, I'm already in Form 4.
Form 4, Form 4, Form 4.

It is no more childhood already.
Form 4 is already too old to act like a child.
Yeah, for your information, I'm childish.
Being a child, its really really happy.
No stress, no conflict.

Arhh..
Plus, Starting from Form 4, everyday,
You will be fulled of stress.
Am I right?

I wonder, 1 year later,
I'm sitting in front of the computer screen,
Blogging about my life during Form 4...
What would I write huh?
Uhh...
The brain should be bursting out if I still thinking of it.
So, close story.

End.

No comments: