Friday, December 19, 2008

Got fever so badly on yesterday. =(
It was all started on last Wednesday.
On the evening, I felt kinda headache.
So, I decided to take a nap.

As I woke up, it was 6 p.m and I felt like my body is boiling water. TT
I touched my forehead, and it was as hot as a microwave.

I quickly wake up because I was rushing to watch my favourite anime, Slam Dunk.
I told my mother about my discomfort.
And she touched my forehead.
Then, she quickly gave me some medicines.

After watching the anime, I bathed.
And I felt sleepy again.
I went back to my room and sleep again.
And I woke up for my dinner.
I ate just a little bit.

The next day, my body was hotter than before.
Help!
I felt no energy on me at all.
When I stood or walked, I was like a drunk person.
Wanted to squat down also can't.
I started to think..
All those big diseases.

LOL
My parents forced me to eat medicines. Ewww!
Plus, they called me to drink ENO.
I hate the smell.
After drinking it, I felt like vomiting.
At night, we went to my aunt's house.

Suddenly, my sister came with an idea.
She asked my mother, 'why don't you use the flour and rub her body?'
I was like 'huh?' in my heart. I had no energy to talk at all.
My mother agreed and went to make a ball of flour and rub my body.
I don't know is my answer if you ask what kind of thing is that.

Maybe that's a traditional way .
Weird, after rubbing, my mother break the flour into 2 and found out there's some white thing something looks like fur.
My mother said, I'm too hot, that's why it happened.

Luckily, today I felt better.
But, I kept on going into the toilet.
Sigh~~

End.

No comments: