Friday, January 16, 2009

I'M BACK.

Yay! I'm back! Back to the cheer teAm!

After thinking for very long... I finally got my result.
I will want to join back the team.

Today I went for the meeting and I have to go through the auditions again!
It was boring. This is because, nobody accompany me! TT

Never mind.
It was a very long time ago since I did practices for cheer.
Because of that, my muscles became smaller. From big big to small small already.
Plus, after yesterday's running for the selection of the school's attorney..My muscles were all in pain. This shows that training is really important. Normally, if we did practices..I won't be tired at all. But, this time, damn tired! Plus, I ran for 3/4 times!! The trainer keep calling me to run and run again! Poor little me, haven to run like chicken! My butt already came out those smokes.

Because I run as fast as I possible. And..Hehe.. Every time I'm the first eh! But the last time.. I was really tired.. Cannot run already.. So from first, dropped to the second. The uncle told us that we will be re-selected for the school team. Wow, my eyes went bigger. I want to represent the school! Can get marks for my co-curriculum activities.

But then, I felt lazy then. Don't know la. Depends on the God's decision whether I can join or not.

Anyway, continue back my cheer story.
During the audition, I was bored. Yeah lo, no friends.
Then after the audition, after dismissing.. Seniors came to me and asked whther they can put me into the team or not. My eyes went bigger again. Heart beats fast. Mouth couldn't talk anything.

Then, quickly I said that I want to enter the sister team. I thought sister team won't be going to competition this year. But, the seniors told me that, teachers wanted to bring them to competition already! OMG.

Then I said I can't stayback.. Got prefect meeting and tuition. And I didn't go for today's meeting heh! Seniors asked politely whether I like cheer more or prefect more. I said cheer!

And..they asked me to resign cause I'm too stress! I said about the old things that happened last year and lalala...and I tried to resign. But head mitress doesn't let. And they said, Headmistress emphasize cheer team a lot. So, she might let me to resign. ^^ I'm happy. They called me to ask first and say that I wanted to join the cheer team and contribute in it. ^^

Let's see..What will be the Headmistress's answer. I'm scared that she might won't let me to resign. But, never mind. I have confidents. I don't care. I'll try harder this time.

Although I am back to the team, I'm still not happy with it. This is because, some friends might think 'What la, this man Xi, quit already then come back!' or 'this man xi!! why she come back! yer, I hate her. She might take over my place!' or ' cham lee, man xi came back edi.. what if she get to join the team again? what will happen to me?' . All of this ideas came to me when I was deciding whether I want to join back the team or not. My friend, Eveiyn, asked me not to think so much. Yes, she's right. But all of these can't stop coming to my brain. Alright, this is true. There is somebody who thought of this, ok? I'll just shut up my mouth. Actually, deep in my heart, I've never thought of taking over people's place. I believe if today I can't do it, one day, I'm sure thatI can join back the team and be better and better. Why is it those peoples thought of these? I'm so innocent. TT I tried to be as humble as I can. When some of them asked me ' man xi, you join back to team?' I could see their face. Their face is not like usual. Their face is like vampire! Just like wanted to eat me! My heart was cut off half when they asked and show those kind of face.

Anyway la, I'll add oil to prove it. Although many of them are not really friend with me, but I'll just treat them as friends. Cheer team requires co-operations. If we don't, the team would be damaged easily. =) Gambate!

I haven't tell my mother about this yet. She might be scolding me after I told her this. Because.. She need to buy new uniforms and shoes for me! Giggles. I don't know whether she will scold or not. TT

End./

No comments: