Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hey babe!

It is schooling day today for the replacement of Chinese New year. Oh my God. As I woke up, My neck was in pain! Hah! This is because I long time no practise cheer le! I believe that 2 more practices and my neck or other muscles won't be in pain!

XDD. I'm crapping. Anyway, today before recess, school was like usual..studying.. Today's Pendidikan Jasmani was fun! XD I like the teacher. She's funny. XD After recess.. Oh my God. Damn tiring. Help the seniors to clean up the Prefects' room. zzz. But it was quite fun cause we enjoyed ourselves a lot! I did gardening too! Ahaha. I just play with the stones and soils and done!

LOLx. Stop crapping.

I'm so in love with cheerleading! I'm so so so addicted to it. XD
Spirtis up! =) Actually, I'm quite scared to tell teacher that I want to resign.
I will add water to myself! Ahaha. Brave a bit! To success in my PMR. XD

Cheerleaders cheer you up!
Cheerleaders rock! Yay!

To the glory!

end.

No comments: