Sunday, January 18, 2009

Opps..
Suddenly I remembered that I have something to do! Which is to think some ideas for the coming I.U day! I have really no idea what to do on I.U day. Any ideas for me?!! The easiest performance is cutting cha siew! Ahahaa. Must continue thinking!

Somehow, I felt afraid from this morning. Afraid to tell teacher that I wanted to resign.
Deeply.. there is 10% feelings of reluctant to resign. Maybe I've already used to everyday waking up early. This morning at 7 a.m I woke up. zzz. I don't want to! >< style="color: rgb(255, 102, 102);"> hate the meetings.

Aha. I wondered what would the Prefects Gathering looks like. I felt that I want to try ha. But then, I hate all the prefect's jobss. If I don't resign, ma PMR would...... lalalaala. Touch woods!
Hell ya, there should be only ONE meeting for every week which is on Monday. But now, wth. FRIDAY too! I hate it. Last Friday, for so sudden, the seniors said 'Today, there will be a meeting for the Prefects' Gathering. It is from 2.15 to 3.15. Wth. How can it be so sudden. Don't the seniors understand what is SUDDEN? They can't say anything they like. I have to go for my extra class tuition at 2 p.m. And the meeting is at 2.15. Seriously, I can't go.

I told the head prefect about it. And she said, 'ya lo, I force them to have the meeting ma.'
I told the head of the prefects gathering too. And she said it's ok for that day. But from now onwards, every FRIDAY we will have meeting for the gathering. Wth. So, what about my tuition. No doubt, TUITION comes first for me. The meeting is meanignless for me. Plus, the PR is so hot there. Hotness could make peoples angry.

You see , my time is so tight!
Monday-prefect meeting, cheer practice
tuesday-interact meeting, tuition
wednesday-ranger meeting,tuition
thursday- FREE
Friday- cheer practice, prefect meeting

I'm so tired of these. I wonder who would like to do the prefect's jobss.
Maybe there is. But, not me. Maybe you are thinking, I'm crazy or I shouldn't complain a lot. But, I need somewhere to shout out about all these. I'm so so tired of these. I accept those clubs meetings, but I won't accept the prefects meeting in my list!

I'm sorry. Days by days, more and more hates on the prefects meetings. It's meanignless ok. Every morning have to go for briefing. Then, what for to have meeting? You can just tell everything in the briefing. Somemore, I hate to join the KELAB PENCEGAHAN JENAYAH, It's enough. I just want to join the Interact club. LOL, I'm weird.

The meeting+the pencegahan jenayah meeting= 2 hours.

Wasting my time. Sitting there listen to the craps. Resigning is the best way to do. And, my friend told me that, the HM, might not let me to resign. Maybe she could only let me not to go to all those meetings. Lalalla. Whatever it is. I'll try my best.

To those people who thinks I'm Idiot, look at ur screen, look to the upper right side, there's a X . Click it.

ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

end.

No comments: