Friday, January 23, 2009

Bad news.
The HM does not let me to resign!
After waiting nervously for so long, at last, I got the chance to ask her about my resignation.

She said 'Cannot.'
I said my time is all full.
And guess what she said?
She said, 'Oh, then that's good for you! Free time is only for the workers.'
wth.
'If all your time is fully occupied, then that means you're a leader. Ok? bla bla bla...'

wth. When I was facing her, I had nothing to tell her. My mouth was shut.
But in the class, I thought a lot of things to tell her.
I even wrote a script for myself!
lol.

I asked her about this on yesterday. TT
Getting bored with those prefects meeting.
Today's cheer was OK la. Not bored . But, tiring! o.O
Practised on building stamina.
Senior was strict but it is for our own good.

Yay! I will be in the team this year!
And, the cheer teacher will be helping me to ask for resigning again!
Yay! Thanks to the seniors. Luv ya!
Seniors were really best best best! I mean, they ARE.

I hate the meetings on Friday.
It makes me late for my extra class! Sighss~
The boys were woo-ing when I entered the class. Who cares?
Sighss~

_________________________________________________

Chinese New year is coming!
Moo!
Merry Little Moo Moo year !
I want more red packets!
Happy Chinese New Year everyone!

Maybe I'm going back to Ipoh during Chinese New year...
Yay again!

Woots! Luckily, there's not much school works.
Hey, this year I got quite little CNY cards.
Last year, I got tonnes of cards!
This year, only.. 4 I guess. =(

Lastly, Merry Moo Moo Year!
Get more red packetS!
Muacks!

end.

No comments: