Friday, January 23, 2009

Deng!
My phone spoilt liao arh! TT

I miss my phone.
My phone spoilt on last .... wednesday!
It was all happened when I came back home from school.
And I took a look on my phone. Wahh! I saw my phone's screen was blank. Completely nothing.

I tried to switch it on but ended up... SAD!

Yesterday, my dad took it to fix and I got it back today.
Arh! I do not know what happened to it. My dad said spoilt liao la!
Sad. He said maybe because I dropped it on the floor on...??...

Sad! Currently no phone to use! Chinese New year leh!
I can't live without my phone during Chinese New Year!
Duhhh~ I need a new phone! I need a new phone!

My dad asked me to use a cheaplak phone! But I declined. haha.
My mother asked me to use my new year money to buy a new phone..
But ..no way! My new year money is to buy a new MP4 for myself!

I have already planned it from the early! I can't damage up my DREAM.

Arhh~
Currently heart brrreeaakk.
Let me think of a way. TT

Who can donate money?
LOLx.

Bye bye le. I'm going to do my school works.
Bye!

end.

No comments: