Saturday, January 24, 2009

123

I wonder, why is there so many spammers here. Take a look at my class blog. Who the hell is QQ? Please, **** off! I hate spammers a lot. And please, do not say people's blog STUPID. You're the one who stupid ok?

Another thing, why is it some of the teachers are so .. uhh... I do not know how to say. Some of the teachers are talking things that are so so so ridiculous. See, my brother got scolded by the PK Hem of his school. Just that my brother parked his car at a not-supposed-to park-place for a while, that idiot scolded him. Hello. Just a while can't we? Everybody made mistakes. Don't tell me you never made mistakes hello! When the teacher is speechless, she/he will talk back about those old stuffs. My brother got scolded by her and maybe she had nothing to say already, she talked back about those old stuffs which my brother got knocked by a car in the shool in the year of 2003.

How can the teachers blame others and blame whoever or whatever they like? I think, their head/brain is full of grasses!

Yesterday, my school's PH Hem told my class's prefects that after the second recess, all the prefects have to go to the porch. 'Ada berita baik.' I thought maybe it is related to my resignation issue. But, I got heart break when I got to know that it was all about camping. The teachers make it compulsory. Oh hello. I don't want to go! I don't want to be selected to the National Service. ><><>< style="color: rgb(255, 255, 51);">STRAIGHT As' for the PMR.
New MP4.
New phone.
Friends and fanily healthy.
Good Lucks all the time. # Get champion in the cheerleading competition! Yay! MURIEL can do it! Together we go through the obstacles!
I think.. that's all for now!

Lastly,


HAPPY MOO MOO YEAR!

No comments: