Sunday, January 25, 2009

Reunion

So, tonight will be the reunion night with the family members. What about you ? Somehow, I don't feel shocking. The dinner will be held at my home. Hmm.. My mother would be cooking loads of delicious foods. WoOt! Slurp!

I still haven't know yet whether I'm going back to Ipoh or not. I want arh.. More red packets to get there! My mother asked me yesterday whether I want to go back or not. I said Yes. Uhh... Then, no answer from her.

Yesterday went to my uncle's saloon. My mother wanted to colour her hair. Wth. I saw my sister had straighten her hair! I WANT !! When my uncle helping my mother to colour her hair, he asked me whether I want to straight my hair. I said YES and my eye was bling bling-ing that time. But my mother said 'Don't want la..' 'Don't want la...' I said I want again.

Ended up... didn't straight my hair. TT

Sighs~This morning woke up so early. Maybe I have get used with waking up so early. Made some decorations using red packets. Sweat. Nothing to do. So bore.

Oh man. I cannot stand with the foods's smell outside my room! Can't wait to eat it. teehee.

+++++++++

No phone to use currently. Sad. Pity. Even the cheaplak phone also spoilt already. What's going on? Sighs.

end.

No comments: