Monday, January 26, 2009


HAPPY CHINESE NIU YEAR!

Finally, the new year has come.
Just back from Mid Valley.
Watched All's Well End's Well!
Damn funny. Love ittt.
Somehow, Ronald Cheng was not that funny as the previous CNY movies.
He could be funnier, dude!
Awww, lubbb Louis Koo so much!
He is so so mman! and funny.
Hit ur butt if you don't think so. =(

Every Chinese New Year, there could be a funny movie.
For me, CNY's movies is all nice and 'b'unny!

Seriously, we had to queue for hundred years to get the tickets.
It was all crowded. Neh, my siblings said that it won't be crowded.
When we reached there, Gosh! TT

Movie started at 2.20 p.m.
Ended at... 4 p.m like that.

Yay! Going back to Ipoh tomorrow!
More red packets to get!
TT My mom said that she will keep all the red packets. YERRR.
That's the worst part I hate. =(

Haiz.. Never mind, maybe my mother will forget. Ahaha.

Got to go for dinner! Hungry ! =P

Buhbye and Moo Moo

end.

No comments: