Thursday, January 29, 2009

Unlucky

Have you ever stand at the side highway/road for 3-4 hours?! Yes, I did. YES. What an unlucky day. I was on the way back to Ipoh with my family. Before that, we stopped by at the Bridge Restaurant near..Sg.Buloh. Ate KFC. ^^ Then, continued our journey.

Tertidorr dalam kereta. Then, i was awaken by my sister. I saw my dad stopped the car and the side road and went out from the car. He walked to the left back tyre. He squated down. My sister opened the door and took a look at outside. I was wondering ..what had happened. Then, I got to know that the tyre got some problem. Weird problem.

My dad came back into the car and drove the car. And then, we heard some sounds. Neh, like those.. breaking sounds. ngekkkkkkkkkkk. My dad had to stop the car. Then, that stupid idiot indian man came. With his wife and son. With his tools. With his motorcycle. At first , I thought that he was just a passer-by and would like to give a hand. But then, my mother told me ' See, CNY arh, people also need to bring the family and find for business.' ' You should feel pity of them'

Oh my God, he took a look and said ' Your tyre's bearing spoilt'.
My dad asked how.
He said ' Must go and buy la. '
My dad, 'How much?'
He said, ' bla bla bla.....' [Sorry, I dunno what he was saying.]

He told my dad he will go and buy. Then.. my dad took a long time to think and at last, my dad gave him money and that man went away. He left his wife and son with us. Walao, do you believe that he took almost 1 hour and half +++ ?? I was worried. I thought, maybe he left his wife and son here and run away...lol. During that time, many cars and PLUS came and asked what happened. My dad told them got people come help already.

Then, he came back with another malay man driving his motorcycle. That Indian man came down from the motor and the malay man drove the motor away. The Indian man told us, on his way to the shop, his motor broke down. I thought it will be a happy ending. BUT, TT. That Indian man pull hor.. Tried to pull out the... lalalala. Dunno what to call. But, COULDN'T. He took a long time. And then, his son was shouting and crying. We got to know that his son was hungry. I felt pity to them. Really, I felt so pity of them!

Then, that Indian man told us, he can't pull out the thing. So, cannot fix. He told my dad, only got 2 ways. One, ask the towing car to tow our car to the mechanical shop. Two, buy a new set of the lalalala. Towing car was so expensive. My dad found out that buying a new set of alalallala is cheaper. And the story BEGINS here.

My dad thought he will go and buy. So, my dad took his purse out. And that Indian man asked his wife and son to go to him. That Indian man took his tools. My dad felt weird. When the Indian man asked for the money, my dad refused to give. My dad asked him to leave his tools here or else we won't give money. Yeah, this is right. What if that indian man larikan diri?

Then, he told my dad that he won't run away. He has to bring together his son and wife because his son need to eat. Again, my dad asked him to leave his tools here. Then, this Indian man keep saying he won't run away. Due to the hot weather, My mother was tired of the conversation. He told my dad just let him go with his tools. At first, my dad refuse de. But then, after my mother told him to let that Indian man go with his tools, my dad gave up. My dad just let him go with his tools and THE MONEY.

The Indian man walked few steps and then, he walked back to us. 'aiya, my helmets!'
My dad rolled his eyes and looked at the Indian man. I started to felt SUPER WEIRD. My dad also. My dad quickly hold those helmets. And that Indian man said again, Please la, I wont run away. Then, biblibalabilibala. I don't know what my dad said to him. And the Indian man walked away. He crossed the highway and went into his friend's towing car. Without his helmets.

After that, my dad found out that one of his OWN tools lost. My dad quickly shout to the indian man. But, the indian man didnt show any expression. My dad thought that he would return after that with the new set of lalala. 15 minutes later, the towing car came back. I thought ' Wah, so fast.'

But, =(. The driver of the towing car came down from the car alone. He told my dad that he will tow the car. My dad shocked. My dad told that driver 'What? The Indian man go buy the things ma!'

The driver said ,' Huh? Taht Indian man asked me to come back to tow your car.'
My dad, ' !@&)(^$# What?! !@)O(*%$# '
The driver ' So, now you want to tow the car or not?'
My dad, ' the man said he go buy things!'
The driver, ' You want to tow your car or not? You want to tow, I tow your car to the shop'
My dad, 'No, I will wait for the Indian man.'

The driver went away.

Waited for one hour again. My mother was too hot. And he told my dad, ' Aiya, no need wait la. I think that Indian man ran away. If there's who who came and asked to tow the car to the shop, just let him tow the car. I'm tired waiting here with the sun burn.'

After that, at the opposite road, an Indian old man asked us what happened. My dad told him everything included the man who ran away with the money. That Indian old man said ' Really? Indian arh? Ride what come?'

My dad, ' Yes, Indian.He came by motorcycle.
The IOM, ' What? Motor?! Motor mana bolehh? Motor tak boleh la!'
My dad, '.......'
IOM, ' Motor tak boleh! Itulah, orang tak kenal jangan bagi dia baiki! Motor salah la!'
My dad 'Itu orang tak balik lagi!!!!!!!!'
IOM,' OK, sekarang. Saya panggil itu towing car datang. Tow kereta kamu ke Tanjung Malim sana.'

BILIBALABILIBALA............................

We went to the shop then. Fix fix fix. Then, the boss of the shop told my dad that the lalala spoilt. Must buy new set. The price is RM 1300. My dad shocked. Where to find this much money?

My dad was confusing.

My mother's heart pain. Thinking of paying this loads of money. LOL.

There's still half way to go back to Ipoh. It is already 5 o clock. At last, my dad thought of his cousin. His cousin is the professional mechanician. He phoned his cousin and his cousin went to this shop from Bidor. He took an hour + to reach here. He took a look at the car and LOL. He taught back the mechanician how to repair the car! Then... dunno what happen... My dad and his cousin went into the Boss office and discuss big business. LOL.

After that, my dad came out and told my mother, 'We tow back back the car back to Kuala Lumpur. Here must pay RM thousandss! My cousin fix more cheaper. And he more pro. '

The end. Ended up, the car tow back to KL. My dad's cousin offered to fetch us back to Ipoh. Reached Ipoh at 8.30 p.m. My dad's cousin have to rush back to Bidor then.

Stayed at Ipoh for 3 days. Bored. My favourite things to do there, is GAMBLING.
LOL. This is not my year. I think, Moo Moo year is not a good year for dog. Everytime I gamble, at first, I will win. But.. after that..started to lose money! TT

Not a good year. I still remember.. In the Piggy Year, I won a lot. A lot! A lot until.. RM 50++.
Even my uncle tumpang me to win. LOL, I helped him to win the money and he gave me the money he won! Haha. $$$$

Yesterday morning, my dad bought the tickets and at 4 p.m... rode the bus back to KL. Tiring!
Kaki pun patah. Reached KL at 7 p.m++. Mu aunt and uncle fetched us home.


CONCLUSION, this is the worst moment ever. Stood at the side road for almost 4 hours!

Hopefully, no more this kind of things happened! NO MORE.

Oh yeah, yesterday, went to temples. Prayed for my PMR. Haha. Most important thing to pray.


End.

No comments: