Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Interact club's first meeting was kinda bored.
This is because ... all the AJKs went to interview the new members.
zzz.

Nowadays, I always sleep in the class. Hehe.
What can I do? I'm too sleepy and teachers' lessons are boring.

I sleep at 10 everyday and wake up on 5.30 a.m everyday.
But I'm still sleepy in the class.

School's rules are irritating.
Just to go back home, you have to go by using this way or that way.
What for? It's useless you know.

You know what, my friends told me that, the reason why they do this is because...
They wanted to win the 3K competition!!
3K stands for Kebersihan, keselamatan and Keceriaan.

Lalalal... Our school won in the Pudu zone category,
Will be wakil-ing the Pudu zone for that competition.
U can come to my school, look! A lot of changes there.

zzz.
List of things our head mistress wanted to add on==
CCTV
Computers
Cash!!
LOL. many more.

CCTV?
As I saw that CCTV word in the letter, I felt like, woah.Our school so high class jor!
If there's CCTVs in our school..
Oh my God! No more gossiping about teachers! ><

Arhh! I can't stand!
Tak boleh tahan!
School teachers gave a lot of school works! ten.hundred,thousand and millions tons of works!

zzz

No comments: