Saturday, January 10, 2009

Alright. What I have to say now?

LOLs.
Was so sleepy last night. This is because I ate some medicines. I slept at 10 p.m. Yes, believe it. Woke up early today and went to school for girl guides' meeting. zzzz. Today's activities were not that fun. We had our perlantikan ajks and played the game 'bomb aim'. Swt. I was damn angry that the seniors were kicking me out from the groupS. They thought what? I'm a ball? Keep kicking me out ! Ok, it's all started when I entered one of the group. And then, the EX-senior said that this group has too many members so she needed 2 peoples to go out from that group. I was so tired hearing her calling peoples to go out from the group.

So, I decided to go out from that group with one of my friends. Then, we entered a group which this group was all the seniors. But, the story haven't ends yet. Suddenly, some crazy seniors came near to MY group and shouted, Play what game??! Play bomb ? Arhhhh! I want to play too!! Arhhh!!! And they entered MY group. Suddenly, another form 4 senior came to me and my friend and kick me out AGAIN. Can you both go to the next group? This group has too many members liao. Wth!!? I looked at her and looked to the group she was pointing. What! This group all also very quiet de wor!! How to win?! So...

I surrended! I want to quit from this game! Duh~ I'm not a ball, please. So, I asked my friend to accompany me to the toilet and took a long time. After that, we chit-chatted and I was finding for my beloved cheer team. At last, I found them in the hall. I stayed there and watched their dancing and jumpings. XD They had an audition today. Gosh, so many students went for that audition. Proud! I can see, some of the students can dance and some cannot. And then, after the girl guide meeting.. I took my bag and continue watching the cheerleaders dancing. Hehe, I'm so happy. The director asked me whether I want to become the director of the team or not. I just blinked my eye when she asked me that question. Then, she called me to tell her if I want. Seriously, I'm still deciding. But, 60% I want. You know larr, I was once a cheerleader and I quited ma. If I become the director.. I still can learn a lot of new dances.

Last Wednesday, I was thinking whether can I join back the team or not. But after thinking back about last year.. I was the one who said I want quit wo. If suddenly..I say I want to join back the team, I'm sure the seniors won't be happy with it. Itchy butt! The reason why I wanted to join back this team is because, I do not know what game-club should I choose! All the game-club are all not fun at all. You know, cheer team is a game-club this year! If I join back the cheer team, I can just go for the cheer team! No need to choose anymore game game game club !!

Let me think first. The first thing I need to know is, do I need to stay back for the meetings? I hate staying back nowadays! Too many activities already! I want more time! MORE TIME ! Seriously, 2 days holiday IS NOT ENOUGH for a Form 3 student! Sigh~ All the co-curriculum activities will start on next week. From next week onwards, my time will be very, very tight. I think I need to make a timetable for myself. TO ACHIEVE MY AIM FOR PMR. I have to show that Man Xi boleh and Kenanga boleh! XD

Don't look down of Kenanga babe! LOLs! Now, all the teachers believe Kenangiaz can do it and even better than 3Melur ler! XD

I'm sleepy. I want to sleep. O.O >>> o.o

end.

No comments: