Friday, January 9, 2009

I have to go to school earlier. wth. I have to reach school at 7 a.m. wth. I have to reach school at 7 a.m and go for briefing. wth. I have to go for briefing and listen to the jesus talk. wth. I have to listen to the jesus talk and then, go for duty. wth. I have to go for duty and do meaningless jobs. wth. I have to do meaningless jobs and then, at last, I can go back to my class. wth.

wth !! Every morning, I have to wake up damn early just to go for that briefing. htw !!

Time passes really fast. Without noticing, its already one week. One week! left 9 months and 3 weeks for the PMR. Oh man.

And I had went through the four days probationing period.
Things entering my brain like lightning.
Last 3 days, I just learnt about the main gate duty.
And today, everything, EVERYTHING, zubbb!

Those duties that I haven't learn yet entered my brain for so fast on today.
Ok, ok, the story goes like this.
My senior asked me to follow her to the PrefectRoom today after school.
I did.
And as we went up to the PR, she took all the books and taught me everything.

I was like, so blur. Huh. hah. huh. hah.
How can everything enter my brain for so fast.
Plus, this is my very first time doing these jobs.

Luckily, the head didn't ask us any questions.
If she did, I wonder, what would I answer her. lol.
We just listened to the jesus talk. zzz.
She told us again about those duties we had learnt.

I have to take some time to learn all the duties.Yes. yes.yes.
Sighs~~ Next week onwards, I will do the duties on my very own.
I want to be on charge in form 3 clasS!
If I'm selected to take care of the form 4 or 5 class, I'm so dead.
I hate it.

Have to stayback for this and that.
zzz
Coming soon, there will be a prefects gathering.
zzzz
The juniors have to think of a decoration to decorate the prefectorial board's board for the gathering.
zzz

________________________________________________________

Damn. The geography lesson was so bored. bored hell.
The teacher!! I hate her.
Why can't I greet the teacher outside the class?
Isn't this is a GOOD MANNER?
Is there any problem greeting teacher?

Hate her!
Today, I just greted a teacher which walked passing by my class.
So, I just greet her from my place.
Wth.

This geography teacher, asked me, what are you doing? why? why? why?

Stop you WHY-ing!
I wonder why all the teachers in morning session are this such jin kak.
>.<

So many school works.
Issh.
What I can say for now is... WTH.

A phrase,
Live for nothing.
Die for something.

end.

No comments: