Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Finally, I got a senior.
She's like me. An ex'head prefect.
Lawl.
Guess who.

I'm not telling it in this post but in next post. Haha.
Guess it.
I've already gave you tips.

ANyway, I like the Bahasa Melayu lesson.
The teacher is funny and taught a lot of useful things.XD
Headmistress's lesson arh... Not that scared as I thought.
Just fine.
But she gave a lot of work and I don't know how to do.
TT.
Kertas cadangan macam mana mau buat?
So..many works!

After school, went for tuition and as usual, Maths lesson is the best.
Maths' lesson is FUNNY and FANTASTIC. AMAZING too.
LOL.
Started to crap already.Stop it.

Arh! I still haven't photostat my birth certificate.
It has to be passed up to tomorrow and I have forgotten about it.
It is needed for the PMR registration.
Oh my god, PMR.
PMR, PMR ,PMR. So fast.

I better stop here because I'm sleepy. ^^
nitezzz.

end.

No comments: