Monday, January 5, 2009

BACK TO SCHOOL !!

ZzZ.. Tired.
Slept at 12 and woke up at 6 this morning!
Huhh... I just slept for 6 hours. 6 HOURS !!
Normal human supposed to be sleeping for 6 hours.
Lol, I don't mean that I'm abnormal. XDD

F I N A L L Y, schools reopened.
First day of school seems to be fun.
I'm tired. I don't know why.
I'm so damn SUPer duper vuper buper SUPERB happy !!

This is because, today, the form 3 prefects do not need to duty!
No, I'm not happy because the form 3 prefects do not need to duty.
I'm happy because I NO NEED TO DUTY.
Finally, today, I can go back through my normal student life.
>.<>punya senior that was selected for me.
She's malay! How can I communicate with a malay?!

I mean, chinese with a malay.
So unsuitable. I hate malays, to be honest.
I better stop talking about this topic.

I really like today's life at school.
No stress, no work, have fun! =)
After recess, we had our lessons on.
Quite okie la..

Because the teachers not that fierce that I thought.
I think my BM teacher can help me to get A for my BM.
Her teaching was extremely fantastic.
I can get a lot of knowledge from her duhh~

My Class teacher was good too.
She's funny, open minded and not fierce.
But keep trying to give demerits.
TT

Stayed back after school.
Walked around/ loitered around the school.
I miss all my juniors and I miss all my moments last year!
Thought back a lot of fun memories.
Awww, I want to reverse time!

Anyway, there's a bad news for me.
The bad news is, the headmitress is teaching my class for Sivik and the Senior Assistant 2 is teaching my class for Moral!
Wth.

I'm so scared.
Luckily, I'm sitting at a hidden place.
My face won't be seen clearly.
I can hide myself.
I can do anything at my place without the feel of scared!
Lol!

I think I better read more story books and do more Grammar books.
I can feel that my English is damn terrible.
I neeed to improve more!

Yay! My sister bought the New Moon book!
Yeah, New Moon is the second episod of Twilight. ^^
I love it!
I read it last night and I found out that the vocabulary ain't that hard.
And the font is good.
The font wasn't like other books which makes my eye getting blind!

I'm sleepy.
I'm going for a nap.

End.

No comments: