Saturday, January 3, 2009



Ohh, Sweet ! =)

After watching this music video,
I felt more and more in love to JJ!
He's cute! He's not handsome, but cute!

What a touching video! TT
Jay Chou > JJ Lin ! Both are my idols!
I too hope that I can have such a boy-friend like JJ.
He's funny and cute. Arh!
Muacksss to JJ.
I want his album! >.<

The ending of this video is really touching.
But when JJ got hit-ed by the car.. It looked kinda fake.

And!
The part I love the most is when the girl said 'wehh!' to JJ and JJ replied back 'weehhh!'.
Ooooo... I'm so in love with this video. Awww.. Sweet nehhxx..

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

My grandmother bought this hat on last week during her Vietnam trip.

She looked cute!

Do I look like the superwoman?

My birthday present from siblings.

I like the raping paper a lot!

No comments: