Friday, January 2, 2009

Woke up damn so early just for the new form 1 girls.
Ahhh! Wasted my time my precious precious time.
As I stepped out from the car, I felt so so so regret.
I shouldn't go for that stupid meaningless event.

I was given the job which.. I have to take care of the ENQUIRIES counter.

Lotsa parents came to the counter and asked a lot kind questions.
Anyway, I tried escaping from the job. XDD
I left my partner alone there. Care-less.

Wth? Only one of the parents can go up with the student a.k.a child.
I was thinking, Why is it our school such that embarassing?
I felt so pity of my friend that her job is to tell the parents/guardian about it.
It was like..shoo-ing people away. LOL.

Some of the students even brought her WHOLE FAMILY to come for that event.
Ah gong, Ah po, Ah ba, ah ma, sister, brother.
Imagine... people's relatives were so ahppy to see them entering the secondary school and purposely come for that event.. but they were not allowed to follow the whole event!!

LOL...

When I was doing my job..
Suddenly an aunty called 'leng lui, leng lui'
I looked around and found the source of the voice.
I looked at the aunty.
She asked me, ' do you recognise me?'

I looked at her...
She looked familiar..Who she is arh?
And so..I answered her ...'you looked familiar..'
And she told me who she is. Oh, she is the aunty who lives nearby my house. Haha.
After everyone went up to the hall, I just loitered around and saw a lot of differences at the school.

Anyway, I found out that it was not fair at all for the old students.
This year, the new students can enjoy air conditioners at the hall!
You know what, last time, when it was my batch for the orientation, we have to sit on the floor with the cheap plak carpet!!

Didn't really do any jobs on today. ^^
After school..I went to Low Yat to take my half-month-also-havent-fix-punya-pendrive.
I took LRT and Monorail to my destiny..
Wth. The monorail... Uhh..I will have nightmare if I think about it.
I was like burger stucking inside the monorail.

Why the peoples can't wait for te next monorail?
They knew that there's no more places inside the monorail but they still want to force force go into the monorail.
When the monorail reached to the Imbi station..I quickly get out from the monorail.
BARELY,HARDLY TO BREATH!!

Went to Low Yat and wth again.
My pendrive still haven't fix yet.
I asked angrily, 'when can I get my pendrive huh? It's already half month! no, its already more than half month!!'

And the lady there answered, 'errr...maybe next week.'
Without bothering, I left the place angrily.
Walked around...
And walked back to Times Square and bought ice cream to fill up my tummy.
And my mother phoned me.
And she picked me up from Times Square.

Shun-Zi and Chui Yee!!

Both of you still owed me my birthday presents!! XDDDD

2 more days to schooling day.
Wth. The first day of school need to stayback for prefects' meeting
So ma fan.
Wasted my time.
Wasted my evening sleep time!

I really need to start keeping my pocket moneys so that I can quickly buy a MP4.
I can't wait!
Until now, I've really no idea where is my ex-MP4 put.
=(

It's already late now. GTG.

Bye bye!

End.

No comments: