Saturday, January 31, 2009

Was totally excited yesterday.

Helped Manda and Cheng Yee to good back.
Haha.

I don't understand why they want to argue.
Alright, it is a normal thing that friends do argue.
But they should good back wertt!
But they didn't. Friends shouldn't argue for so long ok?
They were best friends and should understand what each other is thinking.

Anyway, helped them to good back. Really proud of myself! Haha.
At first they were arguing in the conversation. But after I angry liao, only they zip off their mouth.

Really disappointed at first.
Yay! Ended up with a good result.
Stop saying I busy body. Slap you. Should appreciate my hard work for both of you. ^^

I don't hope to see you girls fighting and arguing already!
Take note!!

Friendships never end.

Quotes:

To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world.





Remember, friendships have no limits.

^^

end.

No comments: