Wednesday, February 4, 2009

O-Haiii-yaaa.
Zz. These days not much things to talk about. School's as usual... Just that...

I found something which made me damn MAD!!

Really want to complain this thing to the government!!

I hate the P*************** board!!!!!!!!!

Wth. I got my very FIRST demerit wehh!

Last 2 years...I didn't get a single number of demerit!!

But, yesterday...I saw it!
I found the paper on the bulletin board. And I was like..wondering what demerit form is it.

And it was for us! The P**!!!
I saw my name. with +1 !!

I thought it was a merit. But then.. I'm wrong! It's a demerit!

@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#$&*&^%$#!!!! Wth! Why is it the seniors are so...heartless?
amp;*&^%$#!!!! Wth! Why is it the seniors are so...heartless?
amp;*&^%$#!!!! Wth! Why is it the seniors are so...heartless?
amp;*&^%$#!!!! Wth! Why is it the seniors are so...heartless?
I was wondering why do I get demerit?
Then, my friend told me it was because of our STOCK BOX.
Wth! What pulak? I didn't do anything wrong!
She also told me that, you will kena demerited if no stock!

I was thinking..I have stocksss wert!
But then, I remembered..There was once.. I left my stock box in my bag..
Then, the Assistant of the HEAD P**.. checked on us. I told her I left my stock box in my bag and I'll go and get.

I got it..and then..when I return.. the treasurer told the prefects loudly,

P***! NEXT TIME, PLEASE DO NOT PUT YOUR STOCK BOX IN YOUR BAG!

Wth! Maybe because of that, I was demerited. But I didn't know wert!
I just left it in my bag wert! Why can't you just WARN me and let go?

WHY MUST YOU DEMERIT ME?

ARHHH! I am just a NEWBIE in the morning session board!
How do I know those RULES in this very NEW board for me?!!!

My future was destroyed JUST LIKE THIS!
My very first demerit was given to the P********** BOARD!
I rather give my FIRST demerit to the teachers for I didn't hand in the book or whatsoever!

But not to those ridiculous reasons...

S
T
O
C
K
B
O
X
!!


I HATE YOU.
I HATE YOU.
I HATE THE ONE WHO WROTE THE DEMERITS IN THE FORM TOO!!! ><

No comments: