Thursday, February 5, 2009

Wth.
Hate! Hate! Hate!

The H met us today, the P.
She forced us to go for the idiot camp!
Excuse me. How can you force us?
If it is so hard for you to get all the P to go for the camp.. Why can't you call the peoples to come to our school? Isn't it easier?

Why must you scold us and said a BAD WORD to us? Don't you know that it is a bad word? Please tell me that you know. If you don't know, ngek, don't be the H. If you know, also, don't be the H.
Can you believe that our H said the word 'S**t' to us?

Everyone has their own reasons wert! If they really can't go for it, then, why can't you just let go? Why must you scold and threat us? You said that you were not threatening us. But, yes you are! You said that you will sack us if we are not showing great attitudes.

Like I care? If you really want to sack me, I don't care for serious. Do you think all the P want to continue that job? I don't think so. I am sure that 95% of it are just pretending. Deep inside them, they are hating this job! Another 5% are those who gilakan kuasa ok?

The H also said out loud those peoples' reaons in front of peoples. My friend, said that she can't go because of those religion things. H said, ' The ministry had said, school's activities have to be emphasized.'

I seriously don't agree of it. If it is true, then, why do the schools start late on Friday? Why do the teachers go to the mosque and start the schools late? It is all about religions. Hey, our H said that, school's activites are more important than the church thing. I felt 100% pity of my friend.

Me? Yeah, I don't fell like going. Our PK Hem had said, if we have letter from the doctor, it is ok.
OK. I got it. The letter is due to me skin problem. I thought I'm safe. But I'm wrong! The H said in front of the P without mentioning my name, 'If you have skin disease also, we are not calling you to stand under the sun! '

I was shocked. Full of surprises. I wondered, Hello, I;m not OK with it. I have letter from the doctor! But how can you say that.....? You're not the doctor. You;re only the teacher. Doctor had said, I can't sweat, what what spores, and cannot get near to certain plants.

Hey, if my skin get itchier and itchier day by day after and during the camp.. Can you take responsibilities? I don't think so. I don;t care. I don't want to go to that camp. If she still don't let, I'll ask my mother to talk to her.

to be continue.. thunder!

No comments: