Saturday, February 7, 2009

Yesterday's life was ...awesome! I don't need to go for that idiot camp! Hooray for me. XP

The story goes like this..
During the Moral lesson, which means the PK Hem who is our teacher came into our class.
Oh hey, I quickly rushed to her and asked her, ' Cikgu, saya sudah beri surat daripada doktor..Perlukah saya bawa ibu saya datang lagi?'

She stared at me and said, ' Tunggu dulu, biar saya ajar dulu, Saya tahu pengawas kelas 3 Kenanga ni berpakat.'

I was like, wth!!?
And then.. she teach teach teach... After the bell rings.. she told us, the prefects to meet her at the 7th period in her office. How scary it was! My blood was running as fast as a horse!

Thinking... what will she do to us?
LOL. Actually, the prefects in my class are not going for that camp. But due to the threats on the day before... some of them decided to go.. But, I'm still on my own principle!

On the 7th period, we went to meet her. Woowww... We were all sweating... We stood in the office..and she called us to go into her room. Then, she asked who's mother came to meet her. My friend raised her hand. and then, she asked me, 'you gave me the letter from the doctor right?' I said yes.

LOL! Guess what? She said, 'OK, both of you can go back to the class' Wahahaha! No need to go for the camp! Hooray! *clapsss

We went back to the class and the others came back to the class 10 minutes later. omg!

My friend told me that, there will be another 2 camps coming soon. On May and August! WTH!
So...so...so...exceeding!
Thinking back...my friend's mother met the pk hem and scolded. I agreed to all what she said! She scolded the pk that our school has too many activities. Almost everyday her daughter required to stay back. And bla bla...i forgot what she scolded.

I hope my mother can come and scold too! Then, all those co-curriculum activities will be cut off.
Ngek.
______________________________________________________

After school, went for cheer practice. It was fun! I love cart wheel. But, too bad. I can't make it 100% perfect. =(

After the practice.. went to prefects meeting. Lalalala... All about prefects' Gathering. It gotta be awesome. When it is my batch to conduct this event... I will make it fun!

Rushed to tuition centre after the meeting. Went for the History extra class. OMG.
When I was waiting to go inot the class...
I saw a group of boys which my friends used to gossip about them last time. LOL! It had been thousands years I didn't meet them. Somehow... I think..boys are funny. Those things they talked.. are funny. It reached to my ears. When we were lining up to give the card.. They were beside me. How scared am I. ><

Plus, it was so.. narrow. I was like burger. I supposed to be same school with them which is SBS...
But..poor little me, my parents don't let me to go for the school! Saying that it could be traffic jam in the morning around that area. So.. I have to stay in PUDU. Sad! Anyhow, if I don;t stay in Pudu school, maybe... I won't know those GOOD friends! Haha. Whatever it is...

I want to learn mandarin!! I want to learn mandarin!!
My speaking sucks. Listening good.
Don't know why.. I do understand what peoples are talking... But, my speaking is poor.
It is like... rubbish talk. I know how to tell what I want to tell, but sucks.Not fluent. LOL. So, please friends, it is better that you speak cantonese with me rather than mandarin.
I want to learn how to speak mandarin FLUENTLY. I am lazy to learn how to write this word and that word. =P

Got to go! Want to watch Love or Bread. teehee

end.

No comments: