Monday, February 9, 2009

Last day of Chinese New Year. =(
I can't believe that Chinese New Year just ends like this! =(

One year just once! And..
This year Chinese New Year is not really fun.

My red packets...
Only RM 150++.

Not more than 200. Sad. =(
PMR coming.

No. Not PMR.
Its Interversi test.

How am I supposed to take the test?
I'm not ready yet.

Form 1 and Form 2.
How am I supposed to cover up everything in one week?

The school told us in last minute.
Gosh. I'm confusing now.

I went to the temple just now and asked for my studies.
You know, those bottles with many sticks... with number.

It said that, everything is just depends on myself.
If I don't study hardworking-ly, then, the results won't be good.

Sigh* I'm a bit lazy to study now.
But, I have to study.

I want to get good results !!
History... Geography... Kemahiran Hidup. These 3 subjects must study study!

Others... I'm still OK.
Those 3 subjects above... have many things to read. TT

All I can say now is tata.
Need to hold up my socks from now!

end.

No comments: