Monday, February 23, 2009

Deng lei~!

Gave that idiot scolded me. Hate hate hate! Hate her~!
Who is she to scold me?
I know you are from rich home, no need to be so arrogant.
No need to show off to me!
Wth.
I just asked for something, and you scolded me in a high voice and wow, your english was so GOOD.
I am really proud of you for SCOLDING ME!!
I HATE YOU FOREVER!
FROM NOW ONWARDS, I don't want to speak to you! I don't want to see your face!
Although you are older than me, doesn't mean that you can scold me !
You loved to scold people for unreasonable huh?
Bark at your home and don't bark at the school!

I hate your face!
Don't think you are pretty!
Don't think you are cute!
Don't think that you are very big!!

And, oh yes, please, get off from my way!
If you are so lazy to take out the thing from the box, why do you need to bring the box everywhere?

I'm so going to hit you!!
How am I suppose to come so damn early to school just to get that thing?
Are you mad?
Think properly la pleaseeee


And, oh, please don't curse people when there's something wrong.
You are so going to go to hell after you die.
Stop cursing people whenever there's something wrong.

That's all I wanna say.

end.

No comments: