Thursday, February 26, 2009

First of all, Chui Yee is bad friend. =.=
Ask her to help a bit also cannot.
I just asked her to help Eveiyn to bring the books to class. And she rejected.
Ish. Chui Yee, how good you are. zz
You made me to shout at you at the basketball court.
Anyhow, Yoke Pui, You're so good.
You helped me to help Eveiyn to bring the books to class.
Thanks ya. ^^
Chui yee, Grrr! Hmph!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Today, a big news.
As usual, I did my duty early in the morning.
I was doing my cleanliness duty today.
As I stepped into the 3 Melati's classroom, I saw a lot of books on the tables.
I was wondering, what should I do?
Should I snatch the books?
But, it was too many to snatch.
I went to ask the seniors, and they said just snatch the bookssss.

And so, the seniors and me went into the classroom and took out all the books from the class.

95% of the class students also kena.
Pity them.
I was sweating... Sweatsss..
Wow. One book for RM 2.
Almost all of them have to pay more than 10 or 20.
Wow. I think this year, the prefectorial board will be very rich.
Lol.

Tomorrow, I'll take the job as an ah long.
I have to collect the money!
Gosh, what if I drop RM 100?
This is such a big responsibility to me.
TT

Monthly test 1 is around the corner.
Just by next week! Hah!
Sad nyee... Cannot play comp for one week again. Haiz.
Got to go!

end.

No comments: