Friday, February 27, 2009

Unlucky day.
Rushed to tuition after cheer practice.
And you know what happened?
Deng lo!

I was supposed to attend this free extra class.
As I reached, I was late.
This is not a problem for me.
The problem is, THE CLASS IS FULLED!
TT

Teacher had to crack his brain out to think how to fit the 10+ students into the class.
At last, he did manage to fit the students in.
But exclude me and my friend.
It was too full until the room is like ham burger.

Sigh~ Ended up by deciding to go home without attending the history lesson class.
If I get to enter the class also, I won't feel like studying in such a pack class.
Last time, the class wasn't full like this.
But today, 100+ peoples came.
Maybe the students who ponteng-ed the class last time scare the teacher will cut their name from the list?
Maybe.

So...............
My friend and I went back home.
Oh man. What an unlucky day.
How can this be happening?
I missed a lesson.
TT

----------------------------------

Between, a cement wall near my house had collapse.
Erm, not that near to my house. But can say as NEAR also.
lol. 2 metres from my outside.

My dad told me that, due to the heavy rain yesterday, the wall collapsed.
O.o

Proud.
Haha. The wall was built not long time ago.One month ago only.
So fast, collaped.

Arh. Monthly test is just around the corner.
I haven't start my revision yet. Lazy.
What should I do now?
Take a book and read? No way. I'm so sleepy now.
Teacher said that, after the monthly test,
they will send some girls to another class.

Haha. This is because of ...our class has too much students already. The most students in class.
I'm really worried that I'll be the one.
Haha. But luckily, teacher said she will only send those with BAD results.
I'm not one of them. No need to worry. =P

Tomorrow will be our school's cross country race.
Hehe. I'm aiming for top 10 again this year.
Last 2 years, I got 20+.
Arhh, this year will be competing with the form 2 girls.
Hopefully, dream comes true laa.

TOP 10 TOP 10!
I think, those stamina training during cheer practice could help. XD

arh. Pray hard. I will bring back the medal.
Mr Medal! Wait for me!
=)

Got to go.
end.

No comments: