Saturday, February 28, 2009

LOL
Went for cross country race today.
You must be wondering...what place I got.
Hehe.

Haha.
Huhu.
Hoho.
Hihi.

TT

Instead of top 10, I got 41th.
TT Sakit hati.
I regret.
Regret. Felt so regret.
Regret.
REGRET for not running in the beginning !!

I thought I can save my energy and start my running after that.
Haiz.... I kept running, running, running.
I thought I was very front already. I ran alone.
When I reached to the final checkpoint.
Only I know, I'm so far behind!
41TH people to reach!

Arhhhhhhhh
I should not walk from the beginning......
I should run from the beginning til the end!
41th...41th... I really thought that this year, I can get top 10.
Arhh... I am so jealous to my friends who got top 20.
Hurt hurt hurt nyek.

Never mind. I don't mind.
DON'T MIND. Although I did not do well in the country race,
I will do better in SPORT DAY.
Hehe. I'm entering 100m and 4x100m.
Oh, long jump too. But I think..I'm going to tell teacher.. i don't want to participate in long jump.
Lovesssss running.

100m... maybe will lose. Cause others so geng arh. Last year, I got 3rd place.
I'll try nehh..to get better.
4x100m. Last year got gold medal !!
Thanks to myself for running so fast. Thanks to Vinosha for running as fast as lightning.
Hem.. I have no confident this year. Vinosha had transfered her school... No idea where is she studying now.

Hah.. I need more practice on my running.
Training stamina is good. =)
Wei Yee! Run faster !

XD
All in purple. == Eww is what I can say.



Run like bunny. =P

See. Even teenagers come here to play. Included me. I still do not admit that I'm a teenager.

Arh. Will not be blogging or onlining until next Thursday. ==
Exam. I wonder, why should we have exam? zz

Study larrrrrr man xi.
Don't be lazy, man xi.
==

end.

No comments: