Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry.
The word I could only say right now.
Sorry again. =(

Today's cheer practice was a bad memory for me.
Uhh, I made Hui Lii to drop onto the floor. Sorry! I don't mean it!
It was my very first time doing this so, I really....

The minute Hui Lii dropped onto the floor,
the CRACK CRACK CRACK sound could be heard.
My heart stop pumping blood. My lungs stop breathing. The time stopped.
My eyes bigger, looking at her.
Seniors' eyes were all on me and to Hui Lii.

>.< I felt like crying on that time. I really really really want to say sorry to all.
Luckily, nothing happened. I was glad that nothing happened to Hui Lii.
If her hand broke, I will cry. And..maybe, no more face to come for practice?
SORRY!

Nothing I can say. My mouth was zipped at that minute.
All I can say is SORRY.
For the whole week, I felt so sorry.
My heart felt uneasy.

Sorry to all the seniors and Hui Lii and friends.
I'm sorry!
I don't mean it!
I will try to improve myself! MUST!

end.

No comments: