Sunday, March 8, 2009

Exam

Exam! Exam! Is finally ended! Hooray! XD

Tuesday
Science and BM paper.BM was OK. Science...err...total of 7 questions I do not know how to do. =(
Too bad.

Wednesday
English,History and Art.
English was OK. History was easy for me but hard for others. XD But there was few questions I don't know. Hopefully, I can get an A for my History. I know I can. =) Art was superb crazy. Objective questions I can still answer. Fill in the blanks without any words given! Seriously, 60% of it I don't know how to do. Lukis and Lakar. Damn easy. XD

Thursday
Mathematics and Moral. Both are just a piece of cake to me. Love Maths. 2 questions I don't know how to do. Don't know who washed my brain last night. Anyway. Wanna scold the teacher. For the Paper 2 section, she just written there, FILL IN THE ANSWER IN THE SPACE PROVIDED. Wahh! How do I know that we must write down the formulaes too? I know, for paper 2 we have to write the counting ways too. But, YOU DIDN'T PROVIDE US SPACES TO WRITE IT! You made many students get no A. Luckily, I'm half smart. HALF. I wrote the last counting for every questions which straight get to the answers. Hmm... Maybe..I can't get full marks for the all the paper 2's questions. But, May I get an A for my Maths? Pleasee...
I Hope I can still get an A for my Maths. Moral! Teacher said that only the first 7 values will come out. Deng her! You bluffed us! Suddenly... there are some values which you didn't tell us which it will be coming out... CAME OUT IN THE PAPER! Almost all of us, forgot the key words for it. Uh. Dammit.


Friday
Easy day. Geography and KH. I am scared that my Geography might get low marks. So many bearing bearing. =.= I'm not sure whether my answers for those bearing questions are right or not. =( KH was so hard.




Overall, KH was the hardest paper. This is because I didn't read much for KH. Itulah, budak yang baik. ==

end.

No comments: