Sunday, March 8, 2009

Went to tuition yesterday.
Before that, Went to Dynamic.
Met Xin Ying there! LOL.

What a coincidence.
Somehow, I felt like, wherever I go, I will meet Xin Ying.
XD

After that, headed to Martin.
Started tuition at 1.15 p.m.
Can't stop texting with Yoke Pui all day long.
It was quite boring staying in the class for half day.
Recess time saved my life.
Went to buy waffle to eat.
Sweat. Not delicious at all. So.. oily.
Plus, not enough full. =.="

Oh yeah, I found out that my card made some changes.
From 3k2 written on my card, changed to 3k11! =.=
Why they cut my 3k2? Sweat betul. I didn't say I want to change also. =(

Stand it until I went back home.
Went out for dinner.
The palce we had our dinner was...so...dark.
The adults stayed there for 4hours. sweat.
They were waiting for the singer to come out to sing.
BORING BORING BORING!

Quickly jump onto the bed as I reached home. LOL.



Arhh, I'm rushing to read finish my New Moon! I read Eclipse a BIT already.Haha.
New Moon>Eclipse>Breaking Dawn

The thickest novel I ever read.
I seldom read this thick novel for god sake. XD

Why am I keep staring at him? Sweat.

end.

No comments: