Sunday, February 15, 2009

Erm..Ok...
I know that..I'm not supposed to blog now.
But can't control. XD
Just finished reading form 1's geography.
I have so much more to read.. So far.. I only read geography FORM 1!!
Can you believe it?
I'm taking this test so simple..
sighs.

anyway,

HAPPY VALENTINE's DAY.

As for me,
it is just a normal day..an usual day...

Arh, MURIEL went to perform today in the Golden Palace Hotel......near Mines.

I'm sure that they did a great job.


Oh yeah, i found out something...in myself.

A new feeling. What happened to me?

Stop thinking about it.

Stop!! I can't stop thinking about it. Serious case. Why do you appear in front of me?
If you don't, I .... stop!!!!!!!


sleep. rest mind.

off for next 6 days. friday. wait for me. I'll blog for what had happened during the week in school.


bbbbbbbbbbbb.

No comments: