Thursday, February 19, 2009

Hehe. See. Exam is not over yet.

But, I'm here facing the computer, blogging.
Ohh, did I tell you? The papers were easy.
Because I knew the answers and questions. Shh!
Some.. No..not some.. almost all of the papers.. I have seen it.

My friends got the papers . Then, I read it.
Only..mathematics.. the only paper I do it all by myself.
I know, I'm not a good student. But, I promised to myself.. on the next intervensi test.. I won't read those papers from my friend again. I will do the exam by myself. MYSELF. I don;t care if the marks are low. It is a good thing that the marks are low. So that, I can score an A easily in all the PMR subjects. XD

Monday
The intervensi started today. But, our class didn't take any paper today. =)

Tuesday
Mathematics and Bahasa Melayu. It was easy.

Wednesday
Sejarah. Easy too. Got my marks on today. TODAY. Overall, I got 50/60. Haha. Not bad. Oh hey. Don't misunderstand. I got high marks not because I know the questions. I got such a high marks is because of my OWNSELF. I only read few of the questions before the Sejarah paper started.

Thursday.
Today. KH paper. XD Easy too. I got.. erm..dunno how much. But I know that I got an A for it. Supposed to take Science test today. But the science teacher went for the running competition.
---Relax-nyaaa. No need to study?! I heard that Goegraphy paper is very HARDDDDDDD.
Sighs~ I am worried that I will fail. =(

Geography and English will be on tomorrow. Sighs~ Geography.. How would it be? English.. I can do it. XD Maybe.. Science paper will be on tomorrow. Hmm~~

Cheer practice on tomorrow. XD

end

No comments: