Thursday, February 19, 2009

TAGGGGG

1. The person who tagged you is
Smiiiiiith Shim a.k.a Master of All Wild Acts

2. Your relationship with him/her is
Siblings

3. Your 5 impressions of him/her
ohh, too much to count. Seriously, he is.. A,B,C,D,E.

4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you
a. Erm.. playing FIGHTING each other on parents' bed. XD
b. Quickly close my mouth with his hands or any of the pillows when I was crying after he made me pain pain during the game WWF.
c. Never let me to go into his room when I was a little kid!!
d. Oh, another thing, He bought me a shaker- mechanical pencil when I was... 5 years old =P

5. The most memorable thing he/she had said to you
Too much he said to me. Erm.. should it be... 'Chi Sin' ? o.O It is really memorable..

6. If he/she become your lover you will
OH MY GOD. Run away to Thailand.

7. If he/she become your lover, things he/she has to improve on will be
Are you stupid? I said, I would run away to Thailand. How would it be happening? Duhh~

8. If he/she become your enemy, you will
Oh, lari lebih jauh. And I will employ a killer to throw him into the toilet bowl.

9. If he/she become your enemy, the reason will be
dia jajah komputer aku

10. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is
Smack him for he smacked me banyak kali when I was 4-8 years old. ><

11. Your overall impression of him/her is
o.O He is a very cha Mariah Carey.

12. How you think people around you will feel about you?
SMART, funny, a second monitress of the class, brave, erm.. a leader? XD Always talk nonsense in the class XP, sarcastic

13. The characters you love of yourself are
Funny.

14. On the contrary, the characters that you hate about yourself are
Oh, blurr

15. The most ideal person you want to be is
Oh, good in crapping. SMARTER!!

16. For people who care and love you, say something to them.
Nyek, aku tidak berpunya XD

17. Pass this test to 10 persons who you wished to know how they feel about you.

1. Hui Xia
2. Manda
3. May Koon
4. Man Xi
5. Man Xi
6. Vanessa P
7. Yoke Pui
8. Chooi Fun
9.
Shun-Zi
10.
Michelle C

18. Who is no. 6 having relationship with?
o.O She never tell me about it. How should I know?

19. Is no. 9 a male or female?
None of the above. XD

If no. 7 and no.10 together, is that a good thing?
They are normal okkkkkkkkk

21. What is no. 2 studying about?
studying? Oh.. she is studying on how to read abc

22. When is the last time u had a chat with no. 3?
Last Monday..... when she asked me why u no come for practice

23. What kind of music band does no. 8 like?
Tak tau... =(

24. Does no. 1 have any siblings?
Erm.. a younger sisterrr? XD Am I right? If yes, o.. Aku pandai laa

25. Will you woo no. 3?
I will not woo her. But I will say 'wow' to her. Your cart wheel!!!!!

26. How about no. 7?
Ohh, don't you know I'm normal. NORMAL. NoRMaL!!!!!

27. Is no. 4 single?
Yesss. XD She's a very good girllll

28. What is the surname of no.5?
Shim.

29. What is the hobby of no. 10?
Dancing? Singing? Facebooking? loving computer? I know, all mentioned. Haha.

30. Does no. 5 and 9 get along well?
Ohh, YESSS. 5 lovesss to crap with her.

31. Where is no. 2 studying at?
PESS kindergarden. LOL

32. Talk something casually about no. 1
Erm. SMARTTTTTT nyek. A blogger nyek.........

33. Have you tried developing feelings for no. 6?
Oh, I hate you. Yeah, I'm telling you now. I hate you!! For you don't share any biscuits with me !! Tak pernah!! XDD

34. Where does no. 9 live at?
Taman Midah

35. What colour does no.4 like?
Mr. Computer. Mr.Money. Mr. Free Everything.

36. Are no. 5 and 1 best friends?
No, but they are best blogger ever.

37. Is no. 7 the sexiest person in the world?
Errr, takkanlah... She is not a human. She's an alien.

38. What is no. 6 doing now?
Ohh, how should I know? Later I kena sued for I know what's she is doing

end..

No comments: