Friday, February 20, 2009

Time to relax.

Yay! Time to relax! Finally, the intervension test is over. OVER!!
Today's papers was.. English, geography and science!
Science I had no problem.
Geography no problem. But it was hard !!! Hard until everyone's brain came out. LOL.
English. Oh yeah, among all, this is the most hardest subject! Err..
I know, you guys will say 'It's easy.'
Oh, for me .. nono.. for me and my friends..
It was hard. Yeah, it was hard. How to lead a healthy lifestyle. Darn.

How am I supposed to write the essay based on those points given?
I had to crack my brain out and think. OMG.
It's hard to elaborate the points you know.
Ended up, I don't know what kind of shit I wrote out.
45 minutes for an essay!
100 marks for an essay! wth.

After school, went for cheer practice.
Oh yeah, I was tiring.
Haiz, seriously to say, I'm felt so stress.
I don't know why am I feeling so stress.
Maybe because of.. I can't do well in everything?

Thinking of quitting again?
No, I don't want it to be like that.
I'm not those kind of people. I don't want to be like.. in out in out in out .
It was hard for me to catch up the dances actually.
I admit, I'm the slowest people to learn the dance.
My brain can't accept so much things at one time.
But, I hope I can be the best. ^^
I always want to improve my skills on learning things beside than academics. But how? =(

The teacher asked us to practise on err.. pushing ups.. and err..dunno what.
My leg was pain enough now. I guess, my stamina is not good?
Hmm.. How can I don't feel stress? I have no idea why am I stressing up myself.

Anyway, the prefects went for the prefects' camp today. XD
I'm not going. =P
It was actually a compulsory camp but I said that I have skin disease. No need to go.

I have a bit feeling regret for not going. Why?
Maybe.. it is fun?
Oh hey, I don't want to go! No No No!!

Seriously, this is my very FIRST time not going for prefects' camp. Haha.
Sungai Congkak camp.. How would be? My friend told me that it is a very interesting campsite.

Sigh~ Stop thinking about it. I have one more week left before the monthly test comes.
See, intervension test-one week-monthly test.

What a bad planning. How can the school gives us ONE WEEK to study?
Supposed to be 2 weeks laaa

Whatever it is. I'm signing off. Sleepy.

end.

No comments: