Sunday, February 22, 2009

Problem-ness

What's going on with me?
I can't bear it with my own self.

I would cry out suddenly..
I felt so stress.
The more I think..the more terrible I would cry out.

I cried out deep in my heart easily when somebody scolded me these few days.

What's going on with me?
That's the question I'm asking myself in these few days.

It is silly to cry. But, I can't help it.
I cried and thought a lot of things.

Why this and that happened to me?
Why should I cry out?
Tears dropped easily.. why?

When somebody scolded me,
My tears started to drop. I cried in my heart. Silence.
Heart pain. Heart injured.

I'm feeling so stress. Did I think so much?
Is it I'm thinking too much?
Can somebody come and ask me why?
Can somebody come and help me?
Can somebody come and share with me?
Come somebody sit and talk to me without laughing?
Can somebody understand me?
Can somebody advise me?
Can somebody Can somebody Can somebody.
That's what I'm saying now.

Nobody can help me.
Only one can help me.
That is myself.

No comments: