Sunday, February 22, 2009

Weee!
Yesterday went to school for cheer practice and went for tuition after that.
What a good student am I! Haha!

Cheer practice was erm..quite fun.
Cause I did pyramid. =)

It has been a long time I didn't do pyramid.
Since..last year?
Haha.

Anyway, I found out that my neck was red red red!
This morning it is better, but, it was pain.
Thanks to the Miss flier's leg and shoe. lol.

O.o. There will b a coach coming to our school tomorrow!
He will be teaching us a lot of things. =)

After practice, went to 'Yeung Guong' .
A place where students love.
Hey, don't misunderstand.
It is just a restaurant.
Drank Yam bubble milk shake. Ate 6 pieces nuggets
Damn, I used rm 6.50 there.
The foods there were damn expensive.
Met Xin Ying and Sook Voon there. Haha.
What a coincidence.

Anyway, I found out a place where it is so cool.
It's name is Chatroom.
A place to eat things too.
This place is so cold and it is situated a floor below Perijaya tuition centre.
Went to have tuition later on. Zz.. Damn bored.
Luckily, I brought together my Eclipse story book.
Hehe!

Seriously, this is my very first time reading such a thick book.
Normally, I will read few pages and put it aside.
But, this time, it wasn't. This story book is really really fantastic. Muacks to Stephenie Meyer.

The prefects are going back home from camp today.
O.o. I know it would be fun. Haha. Shuan la.
Since it was me who said NO.

Going to do my art work now. tata.
Au revoir.

No comments: