Sunday, March 29, 2009

Did you switch your lights off?
I did. But for the rooms and kitchen only. =(

I told my dad to switch off the light in the living room and I got scolded.
He said, I'm crazy.
I am not the one who can save the earth.
I quickly, shouted at him. Yes, I am!

He called me not to be crazy with the peoples out there. =(
Ish. He will never understand what is global warming!

My mom supported it. =)
She asked me to shut up before I get scolded.
And she called me to switch off the lights in the rooms.
Then, when my dad went into the toilet...
My mom switched off the kitchen.

And my dad asked why is the lights off.
My mom told him that she was the one who switched it off.
My dad scolded. =( ><><
The signs are....
Ladies are now more than Men.
The ice bergs are melting.

Arh!
I have not enjoyed my life yet!
Do not end the world so fast!

Lastly...
Continue saving the earth!
Use at few papers as you can!
Save the trees meant to be save the earth too!
=)

end.

No comments: