Sunday, March 29, 2009

Woke up early today and went to the market.
After having breakfast..Went to Hang Tuah LRT station and reached at Maluri station after... 10 minutes.

Yes. You must be wondering.. Where am I going on Sunday.
Firstly, went to Datok Lokman Secondary School to buy some books.
There was a book fair there.
Chicken! 10% only. =(
Regret for going.

Even Dynamic book shop is cheaper.
I bought a Geography reference book . =(

There's lucky draw if you bought RM 30 and above.
I shared with Yoke Pui in one resit and we got a dictionary.

I gave it to her...since I have to many dictionaries in my house.

Then..since..it was still early..
Followed her mother to PGRM.
Her mother went to... listen to bones talk.
Walked around....

And reached at Shun-Zi's house at sharp 12 pm.
See. Kami menepati masa ni!

Did Geography project there.
Seriously..we did not do many things.
Teacher did not tell us what to write in the form.

Went to swim...
Then...Ate McDonalds'.
McDonalds' Delivery..=)

Deng! Now only I know that.. above 18 only can ask for delivery.
LOLx. Bad service. =(
We said that we have parents there.

And then.. that malay woman said that.. you gotta have membership to ask for delivery.
Jiak sai.

LOL. We asked Chui Yee to pretend as our mother then.
She did.
But as she said, 'Hello... I'm her mother. '
That, that, that, that lady hang down the phone.

And then.
We phoned again.
This time... we smart a bit.
Pretended as a 18 years old teenager.

The foods reached in few minutes later.
One word. Sucks.

The fries were.. cold.
The ice in the Coke melted.

The burgers were cold.
After eating..
Went back to the room and discussed again about the project.

Hehe.
Anyway. I like to disturb Shun-Zi's siblings. =)
They were cute!

2 siblings posing.





Her bother cuter. Seriously.
More pictures actually.. But I am feeling dizzy right now.
Gotta sleep.
Bye!

No comments: