Tuesday, March 31, 2009

This whole month is really damn busy. Seriously.
Every Saturday.... school school school.
Haiz.

Feeling stress stress stress.
Haiz. Starting from this month...
Every Saturday.. Computer class. ==
Every Saturday... Co-curriculum activity.

I am wondering..
When can I do my Sejarah project.
This year, the Form 3 students are required to do about Historical Buildings.
And I am doing about Sultan Abdul Samad building.

Troublesome. ==
How can I go there?
LRT? Have to walk. Lazy.

Haiz.
Things that are making me into trouble:
Money
Projects
School during holidays
Prefect gathering meetings. =(

Prefects' Gathering meeting will be on... 16th of April.
Firstly, my only free THURSDAY is taken for the PG meeting.
Then, my cheer practice and PG meeting crash.

HOW TO MANAGE MY TIME?!!!!
I CANNOT DIVIDE MYSELF INTO 2 !
I AM FEELING SO SO SO SO SO SO BAD RIGHT NOW.

CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME?

Haiz.
I hate school. I hate school.
I hate school just because of ...there are too many activities!
Government should take action to help me!
I don't want to have too many activities in a week!
I want holiday without schooling. ><
I want to eat ice cream! ><

I want money money money !

sighs~
Tears~
Sweats~

No comments: