Sunday, March 15, 2009

Hmph! I can't believe that it is already the 300th post!!
Holiday started.
But it is not any other normal days for me.

Gotta go to school everyday. THE WHOLE WEEK.
Read carefully, WHOLE WEEK.
From Monday to SUNDAY!!
My only free day is.. Tuesday! No need go to school.TT
Supposed to hang out with friends to celebrate my oh-so-long-time-liao-de-burstday.
But I decided not to go since that I have no free time.

I miss Saturday class de tuition so much now.
Especially during Science lesson. ^^
Dunno why the guys have to be so... playful. ==
Man, dunno who who cut my 3K2 to 3k11.
I hope I can change to 3k11 too. But,no, I don't want my Saturday to fly awaY.

Look down.

Monday- cheer, tuition
Tuesday- FREE !!
Wednesday- Cheer
Thursday- Prefect, seminar,tuition
Friday- Cheer, prefect, Interact (ILTS)
Saturday- Cheer, Team Building Game[ILTS]
Sunday- Cheer, ILTS

TT Tak payah bercuti.
Pity me.
Tata.

end.

No comments: