Saturday, March 14, 2009

Just came back from tuition. ==
Tiring.
Basically, my shoes are all wet.
My one pair of nice shoe. ==
Habis basah. Sweat.

Thank God for raining heavily. ==

Urhh. As I stepped into the class, a really smelly smell goes into my nostril>hair>lalala>trachea>>lalalala>lungs>>.and so on.

I could say that SOME PEOPLES DID NOT BATH OR THEIR CLOTHES ARE SMELLY!!

Haiya. Hate the class. Every Science class..sure very noisy. Macam monyet. ==

Aiyaaa.... Loving History.
Today's History class was funny and interesting. L00L.
Sorry. Not supposed to feel funny of it. XD

Phone spoilt again. Du*mn.
Mom nagged me of course.
I asked the aunty in the Digi shop near tuition there.
She said, sending files from computer to phone is not good!
It is better to use card reader to send. ==
She said, the reason why my phone is like that is because there are virus entered my phone!
Sweat.

Gotta find a hoe and gali gali to find money.
TT

end.

No comments: