Saturday, March 14, 2009

Deng nehh..
Haiya, my result for this time really... bad. =(
Worst result ever!


Bm ... My objective questions section sucks. got 19 upon 30.
Really need to improve more. =(
I used to get wrong not more than 8 questions.
But now ...haiya... my results dropped.

English. Got 77%. Damn.
Really cha. What happened?
I should be getting 80%+ .
All blamed on myself. Took it easy. TT

Maths. ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Even my favourite subject.... DROPPED BADLY.
another 2 marks for an A.
I really want to bang my head on the wall.
19 peoples got A for Maths.
I thought I can be the one too.
But, I got so disappointed when I saw my marks.
Blame teacher. Why don't her give us more spaces to write the workings?
And why don't her write PLEASE DO YOUR WORKINGS. ?
Because of the instructions and the 1 cm space for your working...
I got a B.
I don't want. ><

Science. Hehe. 84%. Not bad.
I thought I will get a B.

Sejarah. Haven't get yet. =(

I hate the Geography paper! One question for 3 marks! G.T.H!
Haiya... I got... ngam ngam B if I am not mistaken.
Should be getting C but then.. teacher marked wrong one Question. ^^
Thank God.


Then, Art. I got ... 66%. LOL.
Should be la. Because I didn't read at all.
Getting 66% without reading. It's good!

What else?
Oh.
KH.
I got a C for this. =X
Did it badly.
All the questions sucks.
Blame myself too. I thought it would be easy.

Never mind. This is only a monthly test.
Not PMR.
If it is PMR, I'm going to shoot the paper enough enough.

Disappointed.
I should study more starts from today,this 24 hours. this 12 hours. this 1 hour.this one minute.this second.

tata.

No comments: