Thursday, March 12, 2009

What's happening on earth?

Life is fulled of obstacles... full of challenges...
I can't stand it anymore if this still goes on...

I've never thought of being complained.
Yeah. You are not dreaming.
I got complained.

COMPLAINED.

COMPLAINED.

How come? LOL.
It is too sad to tell out.
I really can't believe what had happened.
I got to know this on yesterday.
I don't know who the oh-so-kind-human-in-this-world complained about me.

Yesterday, Ms Khoo said that she wanted to see me after school.
All right, after school, I met her.
And she said, she got a complaint from dunno who who saying that I, with another girl, fought with the senior prefects.
I was shocked. Thinking, when did I fight with seniors.
Ms Khoo was like, dunno anything, and those stories she said is way too terrible.
Said that, I fought with seniors.
or, I argued with seniors.

I kept telling her I didn't.
And then, she said, she's not sure what's the complaint about.
And then she found for the complain letter.
Her room was too 'tidy' and so she took quite a long time to find for it.

Then, Pn Rosmaria came in.
She helped to find for the letter. And she found it.
She took it out and let me see.
Yes, written there, my name. My pretty name was written there.
With the complain, 'Tidak hormat pengawas'

Sweats dropping and dropping non-stop.
Thinking why.
First time in my life, getting a complain.
A complain which made me to see the counselling teacher.

I kept thinking why why why.
Until this minute, I am still wondering why.
How can I get such a complain?

Teacher asked me, did I fight with the seniors?
Did I feel un-satisfy with the seniors?
Did I do anything wrong?
Did I talk bad bout the seniors?
Did I listen to their instructions?

All I answered is, I didn't do anything wrong.
Whenever they call me to do something,
What I did is, nodd my head and keep quiet.
How dare am I to object their command?
Never die before?

I am wondering, who made that complain?
Did I made you angry until you need to blame me?
Or, did I really do something wrong?
Currently, I feel so innocent... >.<
Maybe, I should stop complaining much to my friends.
Maybe, I should not be normal anymore. So that, I won't feel anything.
Maybe, I shouldn't talk even a single bad thing about seniors.Hui Xia, Don't worry. Not you.Haha.

I am sure, she wouldn't be happy with me.
I am sure, she doesn't like me much.
I am sure, she does not want me to know that she complained me.
I am sure, she does not feel satisfy with me.
I am sure, she HATES me a lot.
I am sure, she complained about me.
I am sure, she cannot stand looking at my pretty face.
I am sure, she does not like to see me.
I am sure, I should stop here before my readers get mad.

Some life Quotes:

who are you to judge the life i live?
I'm not perfect & i don't live to be,
but before you start pointing fingers,
make sure your hands are clean.

Control yourself or someone else will control you

3 choices in life:
give up, give in, or give it you all.

no regrets - just lessons learned

sometimes all you need is a second chance
because time wasn't ready for the first one.


sometimes you have to experience things for yourself
in order to get through what others have been
telling you all along to do.

you can't change the past
but you can ruin the present by worrying about the future.

do whats makes you happy.
be with the ones who make you smile.
laugh as much as you breathe.
& love as long as you live.

you live. you learn. you crash and burn.

life is the art of drawing
without an eraser

what comes is better than what came before

the truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow
life is a crazy ride and nothing is guaranteed

People are like dirt.
They can either nourish you & help you grow as a person
or they can stunt your growth & make you wilt and die.

mistakes only make us stronger

we don't see people as they are
we see them as we are

end.

No comments: