Tuesday, March 24, 2009

School's finally reopened.
Sweat. Sweat. Sweat.
No. I don't like school lor.

This semester is making my head to burst.
Pay this pay that.
I don't understand why is the school loves to ask you to pay for this and that.

Many shirts have to buy. Not I want. It's compulsory.
Hate.

Computer class. RM 130.
Hate.

I really want to shout out loudly. Duh.
Really have to crack my brain out to think..how to dig so many money out.
Computer class- It's compulsory for every students.

Sweat. School macam...think that all the students do not know how to use computer.
Hello. Computer ..such an easy job for me to manage it la.
No need to learn anymore.

RM 130. Hell ya. Luckily, we can pay one month by one month.
It's very hard for me to open my mouth to ask for this and that to my parents.
At first, I was very happy that, finally, our school can have some nice computers.

I really don't know how.
Right now, I'm having conflict. Yes.
I'm going to bankrupt soon.
Altogether... i think.. I have to pay..... RM _ _ _.

I'm not rich. Don't doubt anything.
I wonder.. why can't the PIBG sponsor more money on us. I WANT MORE.

I am waiting for the scholarship to come.
But, dog also die. I had been... 3 months already .
Having a scholarship is better.
No need to ask money from parents all the time. ><
TT

Got to go. An essay is waiting for me. =(

end.

No comments: