Sunday, March 22, 2009

After 7 DAYS out of 7 DAYS school...

I STARTED TO FEEL THE TIREDNESS.

Can you believe that I went to school on Sunday too?
Really like a dead girl now.
Sweats non stop flowing down.

Cheer practice was going well.
But, the juniors were really weak.
I admit that myself is weak too.
But not as weak as them.
You can simply push one of the juniors.
They are like... a pillow.
So easy to push.
Some will show the BLACK face to the seniors. duh.

Yesterday and today... went to school for Interact Leadership Training seminar.
Boring gilerr.
Regret for going.
But it is a MUST and COMPULSORY.

But, somehow, today is better than yesterday.
Yesterday, we were needed to do this assignment that assignment.
Today, we only need to listen to the rotarians to talk.

Alright.
Went to Shun-Zi's house on yesterday for her birthday party.
Seriously, this is my very first time going for a friend's birthday party. Pity.
Before we went to her house, we went to Chui Yee's house first.

Then, we headed to Shun-Zi's house.
Her house is so big. Eventhough it is a condo.
Plus, wind can't stop blowing all the time.
Reached her house at 4.30 p.m.
Went to explore in her house...
And then..went to swimming pool and playground to have a walk.

While waiting for the time to pass,
Chui Yee, Shun Yin and me walked to the night market nearby.
Yeah, it was far.
FAR

Erm. 2 kilometres?
Walking in night market without parents is really bad.
Cause, you have to use your own money to buy the stuffs you want! Lol.

Had a drink there... and ... bought popcorns.
Walked back to the house later and ... started to play in the room with the seniors.
Fun is what I can say.
Ouh. Shun-Zi's youngest sister and brother are so cute!
I can't stop playing with them!

Later on, the sky went dark and the barbeque started.
We ate some meehoon and went swim before enjoying the chicken wings.
We had a lot of fun !

I can't stop laughing there.
The seniors were sexy!
Bikini!

Swam for 2 hours and it was already 9.30 p.m.
We had our bath and ate the chicken wings.
Went home later.

I was really tired as I reached home.
As I entered my room, I saw clothes on my bed.
Ahh! So tired ! But still have to fold too.
Quickly off the light and jump onto the bed after I brushed my teeth.

This morning.. I don't feel like going to school actually...
But I have to.
Got scolded by parents because it is SUNDAY and I still have to go to school. ==


She's crying. LOL!



no. she's not crying. she's just pretending.


The cakes.
Look at her brother with the white and black shirt! Cute!



MBS's president taking the award.

The board which mostly done by Hui Xia and Man Xi.

We had the awards giving too.

Best Club Service- Methodist Boys School
Best International Understanding day- SMK Dato Onn
Best Community Service- SMK Seri Sentosa
Best Finance- SMK Seri Sentosa
Best Innovative Award- SMK Dato Onn
Best Funding- PUDU ENGLISH SECONDARY SCHOOL

BEST INTERACT CLUB OF THE YEAR- SMK DATO ONN

Overall, we are not satisfy with the awards.
We can't believe that Dato Onn school got those awards!
PESS only got one. FUNDING award.

Not happy with it la.
TT

More pictures are coming soon.

end.

No comments: